JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
45 ACP
City
GRAHAM
State
Washington
Zip Code
Inherited this pistol from my uncle a couple months ago after his passing, I have not shot it. It is used and has been fired. I've lost the box, still looking for that and will update the post if it is found. The two pieces of literature shown are included.

I hope the photos tell the tale. Willing to meet a potential buyer at a local gun shop to look at it more in person and then proceed with buyer paying for the transfer there. I am willing to ship as well, buyer paying the fees for that.

Let me know if I can provide any more information.
Thanks,
Jason

IMG_3235.jpg IMG_3236.jpg IMG_3237.jpg IMG_3238.jpg IMG_3239.jpg IMG_3240.jpg IMG_3241.jpg IMG_3242.jpg IMG_3243.jpg IMG_3244.jpg IMG_3245.jpg IMG_3247.jpg IMG_3233.jpg IMG_3234.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
My uncle owns one as well, great little 1911 with allot of history behind the company. Great piece for anyone's collection. Good luck with the sale and good addition to anyone's armory.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.