JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While looking for more information, saw several references to an FBI investigation. The Idaho SP investigation has been handed over to the AG, but no word on the status of the FBI investigation. The last thing I saw about the FBI was dated November last year. Wondering how that turned out or if the AG is waiting for that one before taking any action. In any case, a very bad situation.

While looking for more information, saw several references to an FBI investigation. The Idaho SP investigation has been handed over to the AG, but no word on the status of the FBI investigation. The last thing I saw about the FBI was dated November last year. Wondering how that turned out or if the AG is waiting for that one before taking any action. In any case, a very bad situation.
Well the fbi just cleared the hag so maybe they have time now.........
...to let this cop go too

Insufficient evidence to pursue criminal action doesn't mean that a civil suit isn't warranted or won't be successful. Even with family and friends in law enforcement, I don't feel that we should fear them as gods with guns.

Insufficient evidence to pursue criminal action doesn't mean that a civil suit isn't warranted or won't be successful. Even with family and friends in law enforcement, I don't feel that we should fear them as gods with guns.

Just like a civil settlement has nothing to do with guilt or innocence. The county's insurance company will settle with the family and move on, for no other reason than it's cheaper than fighting it in court for years on end. Once that happens, everyone can pat Jerry Spence on the back for a guaranteed win.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top