JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

good luck everyone, wish i could afford some... but short on primers anyway.
hopefully this is making a come back.

good luck everyone, wish i could afford some... but short on primers anyway.
hopefully this is making a come back.
May be worth your while to scrounge some $ up & go in on order with fam/friends (limit 5 cans, only 1lb'ers avail). That way, when you come across some primers, you'd be good to go.

Fair price, given ongoing wackiness. $1 more than Graf & Sons, however that's moot because Graf' is out of stock. Plus Graf' raised there hazmat $7. Midsouth hasn't as of yet.

May be worth your while to scrounge some $ up & go in on order with fam/friends (limit 5 cans, only 1lb'ers avail). That way, when you come across some primers, you'd be good to go.

Fair price, given ongoing wackiness. $1 more than Graf & Sons, however that's moot because Graf' is out of stock. Plus Graf' raised there hazmat $7. Midsouth hasn't as of yet.
No im short on primers because i probably have a surplus of powder.
Got other things im working on.
Mainly going broke. Had to dig out a glock barrel, mags, and die set which im now going to post.
Got some .45 brass to sell too.
I got some 45. Auto +P new so i wont need it now. But i probably should have sprang for the .460 rowland brass and trimmed it down to .45 length.

Trying to focus my time on job huntin'

So have at it. Im out.

No im short on primers because i probably have a surplus of powder.
Got other things im working on.
Mainly going broke. Had to dig out a glock barrel, mags, and die set which im now going to post.
Got some .45 brass to sell too.
I got some 45. Auto +P new so i wont need it now. But i probably should have sprang for the .460 rowland brass and trimmed it down to .45 length.

Trying to focus my time on job huntin'

So have at it. Im out.
Hear ya, & am set.

Thanks for posting up for others though!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top