Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Rally in Olympia - Saturday

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Jerry, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Jerry

Jerry Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Went up there Saturday. Good turnout. KING 5 News was reporting 2,000 people in attendance. That seems pretty accurate. Not a bad turnout for 37 degree weather. It was cold.

Lot's of folks carrying openly. Bolt action rifles, AK-style, a couple of muzzleloades, lever guns, handuns, etc.....

P1010253.jpg

P1010260.jpg

It was great seeing so many people in support of constitutionally guaranteed rights and freedoms.

P1010253.jpg

P1010260.jpg

2. SIG383

SIG383 Graham, WA Well-Known Member

I was there with my wife, 2 kids, and 3 dogs!! We had a great time and the kids were troopers in the cold. My 4 year old daughter insisted that SHE held one of the signs. My lab, Cash, decided he needed to join in and started singing with the National Anthem. Makes me proud to be a Washington Native and able to join with like-minded people.

3. superdave65

superdave65 Bremerton, WA Member

I heard your dog, lol. It was a great rally. I told my wife that guns were everywhere. It was probably the safest spot in the state. The speakers were very good

4. SIG383

SIG383 Graham, WA Well-Known Member

Anyone else have pictures from the rally?