JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
NFL.com shows the conference playoffs, I mean thats what I saw can someone confirm this too ?

That's what's wrong with our society! It's not someone bringing a long gun to this rally but a gladiator spectacle that would reduce the showing???

Boy, have we got our priorities misplaced!

If you purport to be a second amendment supporter...is a game more important? Bring a radio.

Be well,
Will

A Sunday..... why when there is no one there to get the message.
The media will probably try to not report on it also ?
Just curious.

It's not too long before the legislative session which is good. Weekend rallies draw larger crowds too.

Demonstrating courteous & civil behavior @ these events speaks louder than anything. Not one scrap of paper was left on the grounds after either of last year's events... a STARK CONTRAST to the "si se puede" demonstrations... wudda frakin' piggy-mess they left behind!

Well not to be an *** but lets hope people leave the big black rifles at home this time. We know the results of them wandering around the capital with them last time. THEY SCARED THE MORONS THAT WRITE AND VOTE FOR LAWS now firearms are banned from the capital (unless you have a CHL).

Gun rights advocates bring weapons inside Capitol during peaceful 'Patriot Party' rally | OregonLive.com

It has been for many years now that you may not carry a weapon there without a permit.

I wonder if the bikers wore ties, slacks and collared shirts?

Ok funny :s0114:

I really do hate these arrogant leftists, might as well just spook the hell out of all them big time..
Was looking at some of the reports from last year and this crap site popped up.
People will do what they are going to do......................they will whine about any of it either way.........
Hell..... anyone got a toyota with a 50 mounted on it ?

Is NRA, GOA, OFF supporting and pomoting it too ?

tard-site from 2011 :s0040:

Armed Pro-Gun Protesters Occupy Oregon State Capitol | ThinkProgress

Ask and pay to get a CHL, can keep your firearms hidden but loaded(for 4 years, then you gotta get the permission again)= good pro-2nd Amendment supporter?
Do not ask for the CHL permission, can only open carry your firearm and often unloaded= bad pro-2nd Amendment supporter?

Are the CHL holders really fighting for the rights of all Americans including the non-CHL holders? Or are you guys really just trying to hold onto what the government lets you have?

I think that we have all just been holding on to what the government lets us have for a long time now. Nothing will change unless the people get tired of it and rise up. The problem is that the feds have integrated themselves into state government with their money, funding countless programs. If the people rise up against them they will just pull the plug; then no more food stamp money, unemployment extension money, road money, housing money, school money etc...Then how would everyone live without the government providing for them?

10% anti gun, 10% pro gun and 80% who really don't care unless they're affected in some way. We need everybody to show up however they come. We just need to be smart in what we say and do. Pick your battles, state your opinions tactfully, but stick together. There are some strong opinion stated above and I for one see nothing but true Americans hammering on each other and I think it's great, that's what I joined this forum for, to listen, learn and add to my opinion. which by the way means I'll come as I da__ well please seeing as how I'm an American citizen thank you very much. BEING THERE IS WHAT MATTERS SO BE THERE !!! AMERICA IS FRICKIN AWSOME :s0067:
For the sake of being on the same team and trying to fight for the same cause I apologize to everyone for being argumentative.......
I just whole heartedly believe it takes all kind to make the world go ‘round.
I can think of some gatherings where nobody was armed, lately that seems to be changing, I think because the quiet way has failed for so long.....
People have been playing gun control to conservative for too long in my opinion.
I wish there was a one size fits all solution but the fact is that a whole lot of people are tired of striking at branches and are leaning toward striking at the root....I am frustrated with the entire thing, firearms are so ingrained in me and my family, friends that I do probably get defensive and feel threatened .....then I come here and feel like some people are trying to preach the same old song and act the same old way people have been acting.....reality is I am probably taking it a little too literal, I am working on it.
Really tired of feeling attacked and I think I shouldn't feel attacked here....apologies, I don't mean to rock the boat at you all..... Something's got to give some time and some feel like they need to show their teeth to the government, like our founding fathers once did.

Anyway I do hope for a large peaceful turn out ,If people who are in power feel uneasy about some things they see, I personally think that's ok too because everyone need to be put in check and realize there are still consequences in this world, or at least in this country still

For the sake of being on the same team and trying to fight for the same cause I apologize to everyone for being argumentative.......
I just whole heartedly believe it takes all kind to make the world go ‘round.
I can think of some gatherings where nobody was armed, lately that seems to be changing, I think because the quiet way has failed for so long.....
People have been playing gun control to conservative for too long in my opinion.
I wish there was a one size fits all solution but the fact is that a whole lot of people are tired of striking at branches and are leaning toward striking at the root....I am frustrated with the entire thing, firearms are so ingrained in me and my family, friends that I do probably get defensive and feel threatened .....then I come here and feel like some people are trying to preach the same old song and act the same old way people have been acting.....reality is I am probably taking it a little too literal, I am working on it.
Really tired of feeling attacked and I think I shouldn't feel attacked here....apologies, I don't mean to rock the boat at you all..... Something's got to give some time and some feel like they need to show their teeth to the government, like our founding fathers once did.

Anyway I do hope for a large peaceful turn out ,If people who are in power feel uneasy about some things they see, I personally think that's ok too because everyone need to be put in check and realize there are still consequences in this world, or at least in this country still
No apologies needed.

Thanks, I should bite my lip more sometimes when I get ruffled, I do believe what I believe but I do recognize the other side of the coin and think a balance is good solution....although I tend to lean toward the "lets take over " side lol

Every body counts there and maybe to get those azzenine bills overturned and stop future ones from being enacted.
I definitly get your frustration though.

Which bills in particular? The last legislative session, there were specific bill introduced by both the House and Senate. May of us wrote to the committee members as well as the sponsors and with specifics. Do you have the ones that have been introduced for this coming session?

Which bills in particular? The last legislative session, there were specific bill introduced by both the House and Senate. May of us wrote to the committee members as well as the sponsors and with specifics. Do you have the ones that have been introduced for this coming session?

That was a comment to father of four in regards to the recent constitution trouncing that portland did in regard to the no ammo in an open carry law they just passed and their blatant disregard of both the US constitution and the Oregon Constitution. He has been pretty frustrated with it with good reason.
There is already a rule at state level to stop communities from passing laws like that for chl holders, but it would be something to push for with open carry as well.
I am watching daily for bills they plan to introduce, but dont know anymore than anyone else what they are going to push yet. Watch OFF and the legislative alerts.
I just about wore my keyboard and phone out last year raising hell with the rules and judiciary committees.
As did many here.
The new members for them And emails and phone numbers are posted up in the sticky in ways to help fight anti gun legislation.
Make sure you sign up for the alerts also for both committees.
Senator Jeff Kruse also follows any gun law proposals pretty well and usually puts a note about upcoming ones in his newsletters.
Its a good one to follow also.
[email protected]
I wish the rest of the state and US reps and Senators had half his pro gun mentality.

Now Bloomturd is bring his money here to push his Kruschev shoe pounding dictator mentality on us.
Too bad someone can't figure a way to make his little financial world collapse :-/
I pray daily that he just spontaneously combusts.

Bloomberg will be back. He knows he has a bad reputation and even the anti gun CO governor told him to stay out of the CO gun control efforts. So he merged with the Mothers group to try and hide his involvement. We need to push back by keeping his involvement public. Even the liberals in Portland don't want a NY dictator telling them what to do. Ask them, do you really want to turn Oregon into another New York?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top