JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If we bussed in 5000 people to sit in folding chairs motionless for 2 hours listening to a few people speak about firearms rights. And then got up and left quietly. It would do more for our cause then 20K people wandering around with black rifles and camo pants.

For those of you who choose to show up carrying AR's or AK's, Mayor Bloomberg, and Ginny Burdick thank you for providing them with ammo to support banning those firearms. Wake up and smell the coffee. Tactical means having a plan that works for you, not one that works against you! I know I am wasting my breath, you can't fix stupid.

How about having a large number of females with babies in strollers show up with signs stating that 'you won't stop me from protecting my children'. That would go a lot further with the media than a bunch of guys walking around in camo's carrying AR's stating 'look at me, I am Mr. Tactical Cool Dood.

There is something behind the saying, 'Walk softly and carry a big stick.'

you know what , screw it.....you guys have at it. I would rather do anything then know I am standing with a bunch of people that are critiquing my cloths, hair cut, facial hair or personal protection.....you all are not right , go have fun and be normal as long as it fits your image, your approval and your idea of normal .

I talked to fully uniformed state troopers that weren't even supposed to be there, they were using it as an excuse to show support. I didn't see ANY trouble, I didn't see ANY checks, I didn't see ANY one get hurt, I didn't see ANY negative press, I am NOT in a worse 2A position then I was last year because of what people did at the other rallies and there were far more armed people then unarmed people.....you all should be ashamed , hypocrites ! now I might be defensive, have fun in your perfect world I will not be there

People seem to forget that others have their freedoms and their own way of exercising it also. We are free to be ugly, poor, uneducated and still have a firearm. ( Not saying that you or anyone here is.) We still have constitutional rights just like the others. What I often hear/read is people in the pro-firearms crowd almost demanding that others in the pro-firearms crowd do as they are told or they are not welcome. It aint supposed to be that way. Sounds sorta like..." I will support you and your rights if you do what and how I think you should do it."

BTW, if its been so great then why haven't the government returned more of our lost firearm rights? O'yeah, people do have more permission to ask the government for a free...purchased pass on their 2nd Amendment RIGHT. Yep more CHLs are being SOLD since when it first started, like the 1960s? I wonder how America ever made it for the what 150+ years before the CHL permission?

Ask and pay to get a CHL, can keep your firearms hidden but loaded(for 4 years, then you gotta get the permission again)= good pro-2nd Amendment supporter?
Do not ask for the CHL permission, can only open carry your firearm and often unloaded= bad pro-2nd Amendment supporter?

Are the CHL holders really fighting for the rights of all Americans including the non-CHL holders? Or are you guys really just trying to hold onto what the government lets you have?

What's with the attitude?.
because this is quickly turning into the broken record of last years thread, our capitol turn out was as strong as any state last year, and was way more positive then negative on all aspects

the way I see it , come as you are !

If camo pants are what you wear 3 days a week why not wear a pair.

I also see that everyone trying to tell others how to show up are trying to control others and using the cause to do it in a passive aggressive way there for being hypocrites because they claim to fight for rights , all the while trying to control and conform others to their image of what everyone should look and act like which in its self is oppressive to the roots of the American way

People in California played by their rules and look what it got them, NY played by their rules and look what it got them and so on.
I am sick and tired of playing by their rules and playing their game, they need fear.

That is the problem with the government, they have nothing left to fear. When they have nothing to fear and they have all the power and their opponents play by their rules then they have won, just like in the other states that have fallen to them.

For the record I wore freaking fake Dockers and a white OFF shirt while carrying a Nyberg Battle Flag and 175 year old family heirloom for both rallies but I will never look down on fellow Americans doing it their way because its the message that counts and I for one will stand up for the rights of anyone who wants to carry an MG42 and wearing a tin foil hat before I would a control freak trying to impose a dress code for free men, for the few here who's opinions differ than mine that's great, I DO respect that despite what my rant may sound like, but for the few that are so sure they are right and know what's best for me, criticize me and call me stupid, they had you fixed, go to hell I will not join you in being afraid of what "they" might think

I am clearly in the minority in this thread and that's cool, I'll slip into the night and let you all have fun with it, thank God I am in the majority of the rest of my state, barring the liberal population centers that are the scourge of the great state of Oregon

I don't think its quite that bad oli700 but I do agree with you for the most part.

Seems like the reactionary way hasn't worked too well for the last 40 years or so. Are we all supposed to just keep it up and expect some miraculous changes?

If we all dress and look pretty and hide our guns in our coat they will like us, or at least leave us alone?

I don't think its quite that bad oli700 but I do agree with you for the most part

there very few things I feel as strong about, usually I'm pretty easy going but I whole heartedly believe folks like us are a dying bread and I have the distinct feeling the feds want to hand over the American people on a platter, unarmed...to debt collectors...I am very disturbed that some of us would dress nice for the occasion

10% anti gun, 10% pro gun and 80% who really don't care unless they're affected in some way. We need everybody to show up however they come. We just need to be smart in what we say and do. Pick your battles, state your opinions tactfully, but stick together. There are some strong opinion stated above and I for one see nothing but true Americans hammering on each other and I think it's great, that's what I joined this forum for, to listen, learn and add to my opinion. which by the way means I'll come as I da__ well please seeing as how I'm an American citizen thank you very much. BEING THERE IS WHAT MATTERS SO BE THERE !!! AMERICA IS FRICKIN AWSOME :s0067:

10% anti gun, 10% pro gun and 80% who really don't care unless they're affected in some way. We need everybody to show up however they come. We just need to be smart in what we say and do. Pick your battles, state your opinions tactfully, but stick together. There are some strong opinion stated above and I for one see nothing but true Americans hammering on each other and I think it's great, that's what I joined this forum for, to listen, learn and add to my opinion. which by the way means I'll come as I da__ well please seeing as how I'm an American citizen thank you very much. BEING THERE IS WHAT MATTERS SO BE THERE !!! AMERICA IS FRICKIN AWSOME :s0067:

:s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155:

Bummer that this is the last day of Shot Show. I won't be back till Sat. Well, do good work there guys.

Edit: I stand corrected. I thought the 19th was Friday. Sweet I'll have just gotten back from Shot. Now I can attend =) see you guys there.

Let's have 2 rallies..

One group would be full-on Commando armed for urban combat.

The other would be Moms with strollers, Grandparents with Grand kids carrying signs etc.

Then see which group makes the news :s0131:

Seems more would come, but less would see us ?
Now someone correct me but are not the playoffs NFC /AFC for football that day ?

UPDATE :
NFL.COM SHOWS
Conference Championships
» Jan. 19

Now that my friends is poor planning. Sorry a rally is awesome.
But really division championships ???

what's that:huh:

Let's have 2 rallies..

One group would be full-on Commando armed for urban combat.

The other would be Moms with strollers, Grandparents with Grand kids carrying signs etc.

Then see which group makes the news :s0131:

And which one does the gun owners come off as crazy gun toting nuts out to scare people and which comes off as people concerned about loosing a right to people who do not understand how important it is.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top