JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
why on a friday? Seems if they wanted a big crowned sat or sun would have been the better option.

The legislators have had a tough first week and need the weekend off..... We are going to try and meet with our Reps to give them a scope of what we mean when they try and vote for anymore junk science anti-gun laws. We will shout "THIS AIN'T CALIFORNIA" AND ANY OTHER SLOGANS TO GET THEIR ATTENTION!!!!;)
I will not be bringing my AR this time, we need to be heard this time as they are already scared of our evil black rifles from last year when those baboons were charging their weapons inside the Capital, so please leave them at home.;)

If we can get people to commit to their rights once in a while it does help.
To me it's like finding out where the steelhead are biting.... lol
my buddy found out where they were biting on wednesday
IMG_2896.JPG

It was a bitter cold morning standing on the capital steps but we all survived, no one was shot, arrested or left any trash behind.
Man I love a good peaceful rally where people with a love for their rights and a fire in their souls come together to do something constructive and leave with hope and ammunition to spread to others who couldn't be there.
There were two Representatives from my area there, one Repub & a Democrat and both 2A supporters!!! The third did not show because he is the enemy!!!
I didn't hear all that was said but what I did hear was refreshing and will hold them to their word.
Will get some more info as I contact more people on my list.
Thanks to all that attended and also a big thanks to Slobray for meeting up with me & being my hearing aid!!!!:D Good to see you again buddy.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top