JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
IMG_0160.JPG Raleigh M400 (19" from rad pt of crank to top of seat post @ frame); was around $700 in the late 90's. Top of the line at the time with what was the best Shimano "STX" bolt on's. If you look it up, you'll be hard pressed to find the multi toned green; it's beautiful and tough as nails.

$175 for a bike that's arguably as good as the one grand and up bikes available nowadays. It rides like it's on rails, well, ok, a bike on rails.

Last Edited:
Does it have all the original hardware and cranks that came factory with the bike? How are the rims? are they pretty straight? Do you have an idea of what it would cost to ship from Portland OR to Pearland (Houston) TX?

I have a M400 I bought brand new in 1998, still in original condition and still a solid bike to this day, so I know how good this bike is.

Very interested in purchasing it, just want to make sure I know what kind of hardware is on the bike, the condition of it.

Sorry for the late reply,

It has all STX components, the original black chrome crank, wheels are awesome, rubber is great. One of the shifters on the handle bars is an after market that ran over $300. I asked my wife to get a tune up... We'll, we don't talk about that... and that was 10-15 yrs ago. Try Googling the m400 in multi toned green...

If you had one, I'd think that you offer me more knowing that something's wrong for me to be selling it so cheap.

It was truly a gift from God, as is so much of who I am... Grace, being something that can't be earned, just blows me away.

I'd get the bike a red eye bus ticket/delivery system. If you like I'd package the heck out of it... but that's where I'd be getting a bunch of $ that would lesson the sorrow, $ and my pack rat ways.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top