Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!
Reactions
a very small club as clubs go,geared for trap shooting mostly.
They do have a rifle and pistol range with covered benches,and canvas to catch pistol brass.As I recall their are about 6 or 8 rifle firing points/benches,rifle range is 100 yards with a very small berm at the end.
It is doenrange from the trap houses,my guess is you would not be able to shoot there when they are shooting trap.
Very easy and cheap to join,20 bucks a year the last I knew.Almost nobody ever there during the week,the few times I went I had the place to myself.
It's right across the road from Ranier high school.

Joe Link

Reactions
a very small club as clubs go,geared for trap shooting mostly.
They do have a rifle and pistol range with covered benches,and canvas to catch pistol brass.As I recall their are about 6 or 8 rifle firing points/benches,rifle range is 100 yards with a very small berm at the end.
It is doenrange from the trap houses,my guess is you would not be able to shoot there when they are shooting trap.
Very easy and cheap to join,20 bucks a year the last I knew.Almost nobody ever there during the week,the few times I went I had the place to myself.
It's right across the road from Ranier high school.
Any idea if this place is still around?

SHPD_Retired

Reactions
If you happen to have any contact info please let me know :)
RAINIER ROD & GUN CLUB 28291 0LD RAINIER RD. PO BOX 596 RAINIER, OR. 97048 PRESIDENT: BILL EVERMAN 503-556-6691 VICE-PRESIDENT: ROD HARDING 503-556-3286 SECRETARY: STEVE CHRISTOPHERSEN 503-556-3949 TREASURER: TERRY CHRISTOPHERSEN 503-556-3378 RANGE CAPTAIN: FRANK OLIVER 503-396-7225 EMAIL: rainierrodandgunclub@gmail.com

Reactions
I thought places like this had gone the way of the dodo bird. If it's still that way, it would worth the hour+ drive to me.
Never enjoyed shooting at large ranges. Problem is that when word gets out, everybody and their second cousins show up.... then you end up with another large metro club. :(

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider