JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
a very small club as clubs go,geared for trap shooting mostly.
They do have a rifle and pistol range with covered benches,and canvas to catch pistol brass.As I recall their are about 6 or 8 rifle firing points/benches,rifle range is 100 yards with a very small berm at the end.
It is doenrange from the trap houses,my guess is you would not be able to shoot there when they are shooting trap.
Very easy and cheap to join,20 bucks a year the last I knew.Almost nobody ever there during the week,the few times I went I had the place to myself.
It's right across the road from Ranier high school.

a very small club as clubs go,geared for trap shooting mostly.
They do have a rifle and pistol range with covered benches,and canvas to catch pistol brass.As I recall their are about 6 or 8 rifle firing points/benches,rifle range is 100 yards with a very small berm at the end.
It is doenrange from the trap houses,my guess is you would not be able to shoot there when they are shooting trap.
Very easy and cheap to join,20 bucks a year the last I knew.Almost nobody ever there during the week,the few times I went I had the place to myself.
It's right across the road from Ranier high school.

Any idea if this place is still around?

I thought places like this had gone the way of the dodo bird. If it's still that way, it would worth the hour+ drive to me.
Never enjoyed shooting at large ranges. Problem is that when word gets out, everybody and their second cousins show up.... then you end up with another large metro club. :(

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews