JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Another casualty of the anti-gun and anti-business climate in Washington. A potential sale was announced. Anyone heard anytihng at all?

To my brothers in arms in Washington, my condolences for the loss of business that support the shooting sports and our hobbies. But y'all need to band together and oust that governor of yours...

Efforts are underway in Oregon, would be nice to do a west coast hat trick and remove all three governors this year...

Another casualty of the anti-gun and anti-business climate in Washington. A potential sale was announced. Anyone heard anytihng at all?

The demise was announced at least a couple months ago. And I've read no other specifics. A potential sale could be better news than we've heard so far.

This was posted on an ammo manufacturers website sometime back...

...Sadly, our friends at Rainier Ballistics have just informed us that they are closing the business and that we will be unable to purchase any more of their projectiles.

Those int he know, know. I'm always the last one to know. . Looked them up as I am beginning to loading a new caliber and...zip. So it's Berry's or maybe the hipster Gallant Bullets.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top