JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm selling this brand new, still in original packaging, unused Rainier Arms AR15 Urban Carbine RUC package with the 16" Lightweight Cold Hammer Forged 5.56mm barrel. This rifle has never been touched by civilian hands. This rifle is on back order for 3-6 months and is one of the finest AR15s on the market.

$1900 OBO

Here's the description and specs from the website:

The RUC is light weight, starting at a sparse 6 lbs and 10 oz thanks to the Evolution Rail and a Lightweight Cold Hammer Forged Barrel that is both accurate and resilient. Target acquisition is effortless & extremely fast due to the unique design of the Diamond Head Back Up Iron Sights, and a Geissele ACT trigger offers a fluid trigger platform for smooth shooting. To accommodate our ambidextrous shooters, we have installed our Rainier Arms Raptor ambidextrous charging handle by AXTS and B.A.D. selector levers. With all of these components put together, the RUC is unparalleled in performance. All materials used are of industry-leading standards, each weapon carefully and meticulously assembled with a limited lifetime warranty.

16″ Standard or Lightweight Cold Hammer Forged 5.56mm Barrel
Extended M4 Feed Ramps
MPI HP tested Bolt
Auto carrier with properly staked carrier key
1 in 7″ twist
Mil Spec Phosphate finish
Mid length gas system
1⁄2×28 threads
Pinned low profile gas block
Forged flat-top upper receiver
Rainier Arms Evolution Free Float System - 12.0
Rainier Arms Raptor Charging Handle
Rainier Arms XTC
Diamond Head Back Up Iron Sights
Forged Lower
Mil-Spec 6 position receiver extension
H Buffer
Vltor iMod Carbine stock
Magpul MOE+ pistol grip
One 30 rd mag included
Rifle Weight w/LW Barrel: 6 lbs 10oz
ALG ACT trigger
Battle Arms Development - Ambidextrous Safety Selector (BAD-***) Standard & Short

FTF Clackamas/Portland area meet-up preferred with active and up-to-date OR ID/DL

Full bill of sale for my records only

Will ship out of state to FFL dealerships, buyer must cover shipping costs, I'll cover transfer fees.

Contact me through PM with offers and/or questions.

d379f7ac166640ece3d027f4a4a86eab.jpg
ruc2.jpg
ruc3.jpg

d379f7ac166640ece3d027f4a4a86eab.jpg

ruc2.jpg

ruc3.jpg

Please don't take this wrong, I am not commenting on your quality weapon or it's price. Ya got a good one here.
How does this weapon exist without being touched by civilian hands? I can't get my head around that.
I am sitting here this morning and ya put a smile on my face and coffee all over my screen, laughed so hard, in a good way, I just couldn't stop myself. I think I had coffee come out my nose.

Jim

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.