JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*These bullets are factory seconds for ever so slight under-weight. Samples taken show these are running about 179 grains. Out of over 20 sampled, most were 179 or 180 and only one was a down at 177. Sizing is consistent at the factory acceptable range of .3995" to .400".
Under-weight is the only issue. Sold as seconds, sold as-is. Bring your digital scale and calipers if you have doubts. Pictures were taken to show the weights or measure that best describes the variance. I didn't see any need to take pictures of the many that weighed and measured spot on factory specs.
Questions are welcome. I will weigh and measure new samples on request.

Very close to sold out so please contact me for up to date availability
1,000 pcs to a box $85
2,000 pcs $160
3,000 pcs $225

Need brass.... 1,000 pcs of 40s&w $25 with bullet purchase. ($30 regularly)

Tacoma area.

I really would like to drive to the Vancouver/North Portland area if I can get some orders together to make it worth the time and gas. Shipping is an option at $14 for a medium box. Yeah, more than actual cost but lots of tape and packaging care required due to weight. No postal insurance offered.
I've got lots of 223 powder and primers (small pistol and small rifle) along with brass. Most is listed at my blogsite (link below).
Doug
253-222-2461 call or text for fastest response
[email protected]
RELOADING BRASS CASINGS

P1050338.jpg

P1050339.jpg

P1050349.jpg

Last Edited:
willing you don't come this week ( i leave for Reno on Tuesday for the week) I would take some brass and 1k box of bullets... Maybe even some 9mm a 1k of 45acp bullets also.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.