JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi all. If this needs to be posted elsewhere, please let me know. I'm curious where I might be able to send some part to get "rainbow treated." I've got the Sig Titanium Edge (aka Rainbow) 938 along with a few other titanium "rainbow" finished items. I love that finish and am wondering where I can send some stuff out for that treatment?

189122A5-FB56-4EB1-B44E-F0DA3061EC66.jpeg

I was going to write something about mailing them to ted wheeler for a day, but I digress...

Seriously though, that blade looks awesome

I've been searching for the right rose gold/ ombré finish. I couldn't find anything Oregon or Washington. You might check

I've been searching for the right rose gold/ ombré finish. I couldn't find anything Oregon or Washington. You might check

Sweet! Thank you!

I was going to write something about mailing them to ted wheeler for a day, but I digress...

hahaha!

Hi all. If this needs to be posted elsewhere, please let me know. I'm curious where I might be able to send some part to get "rainbow treated." I've got the Sig Titanium Edge (aka Rainbow) 938 along with a few other titanium "rainbow" finished items. I love that finish and am wondering where I can send some stuff out for that treatment?

View attachment 634336
But do they match the shoes?

Not my style, but so dig combining firearms with artistic endeavours. Alas, I do not know of someone who could apply such a finish, but good luck with the project. And please post picture updates. :D

Not my style, but so dig combining firearms with artistic endeavours. Alas, I do not know of someone who could apply such a finish, but good luck with the project. And please post picture updates. :D
Thanks! I will. Probably will have to wait until after Christmas but I'm getting the research started now so I can start saving up for it :)

Did you ever find a PVD coating facility? I have a P226 Equinox and would love to get some parts rainbow PVD coated (mag release, take down lever, slide release, etc)

Yes I did. Mid State Firearms. Shoot them an email. As it turned out they actually offer allot of parts already chameleon colored. They list is under TiN PVD. But Sig also sells those same parts in a variety of colors (blue, gold, rose, bronze and chameleon) on their website. I just bought a set for my 365.

Good luck!

Yes I did. Mid State Firearms. Shoot them an email. As it turned out they actually offer allot of parts already chameleon colored. They list is under TiN PVD. But Sig also sells those same parts in a variety of colors (blue, gold, rose, bronze and chameleon) on their website. I just bought a set for my 365.

Good luck!

Thanks for the prompt response. I'll give them a ring on Monday. The P226 doesn't seem to have as many aftermarket options as the newer models like the 365. Seems that black, fde, and nickel/stainless are the only options I can find for anything but mag plates.

Thanks for the prompt response. I'll give them a ring on Monday. The P226 doesn't seem to have as many aftermarket options as the newer models like the 365. Seems that black, fde, and nickel/stainless are the only options I can find for anything but mag plates.
It's a shame sig pretty much threw out their whole market support for their new plastic fantastics... just makes me want to shoot CZ's!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top