JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My local supermarket bakery dept gives me free, cleaned out buckets with lids if I ask nicely. Most of the lids are rubber gasketed

For barrels look to surplus yards and food canneries that import items like hot peppers, (they use the Mason Jar type barrels, very handy for storing or caching gear, and I even use some for dry paper and kindling storage, outside for emergency fire starting) and also soda pop factories, they use DOT food barrels (regular bung type barrels) to transport the syrups and the phosphoric acids, etc

There's also this guy in Oregon who sells barrels, last I looked he was selling the business

<broken link removed>

Says : Not for potable water but that may just be a legal disclaimer

Inexpensive food grade buckets with lids can be found on Craigslist. You have to keep checking daily to get the good deals.

I just picked up 50 (5)gallon food grade buckets with lids for $112.

That's all I will need for a while.

Good deals on rain barrels can be found there too I bet.

Check out this guy <broken link removed> His prices have went up I picked up buckets with lids for 2 bucks each a couple of months ago. Also check out the local Safeway as the one down the street from me gives them away for free.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top