JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My Taurus PT1911 ALR was only $575 from another member of NWFA. Added a Wilson Combat lightweight Hammer for about $50 and 3 Wilson Combat 8 round mags for another $75, and I am good to go for about $700.

Steel slide, alloy frame with rail. Great gun for the price and as accurate or better than my friend's $1100 Springfield Operator.

My 2 cents worth.........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"LIFE IS NOT A JOURNEY TO THE GRAVE...WITH THE
INTENTION OF ARRIVING SAFELY IN A PRETTY AND WELL
PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN BROADSIDE,
THOROUGHLY USED UP, TOTALLY WORN OUT, AND LOUDLY
PROCLAIMING----WOW----WHAT A RIDE!!!"

I just acquired a kimber stainless tle/rl 2 for 850 with a bunch of goodies on it, also those railed Taurus 1911s are pretty nice, Clint smith shoots one alongside his $3000 les baer tactical 1911.

My Taurus PT1911 ALR was only $575 from another member of NWFA. Added a Wilson Combat lightweight Hammer for about $50 and 3 Wilson Combat 8 round mags for another $75, and I am good to go for about $700.

Steel slide, alloy frame with rail. Great gun for the price and as accurate or better than my friend's $1100 Springfield Operator.

My 2 cents worth.........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"LIFE IS NOT A JOURNEY TO THE GRAVE...WITH THE
INTENTION OF ARRIVING SAFELY IN A PRETTY AND WELL
PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN BROADSIDE,
THOROUGHLY USED UP, TOTALLY WORN OUT, AND LOUDLY
PROCLAIMING----WOW----WHAT A RIDE!!!"

Plus another 2 cents on the ALR. Be for warned though, holsters are not as easy to come by for the railed 1911's. I am a "lefty" so it gets a little tougher.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top