JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My Taurus PT1911 ALR was only $575 from another member of NWFA. Added a Wilson Combat lightweight Hammer for about $50 and 3 Wilson Combat 8 round mags for another $75, and I am good to go for about $700.

Steel slide, alloy frame with rail. Great gun for the price and as accurate or better than my friend's $1100 Springfield Operator.

My 2 cents worth.........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"LIFE IS NOT A JOURNEY TO THE GRAVE...WITH THE
INTENTION OF ARRIVING SAFELY IN A PRETTY AND WELL
PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN BROADSIDE,
THOROUGHLY USED UP, TOTALLY WORN OUT, AND LOUDLY
PROCLAIMING----WOW----WHAT A RIDE!!!"

I just acquired a kimber stainless tle/rl 2 for 850 with a bunch of goodies on it, also those railed Taurus 1911s are pretty nice, Clint smith shoots one alongside his $3000 les baer tactical 1911.

My Taurus PT1911 ALR was only $575 from another member of NWFA. Added a Wilson Combat lightweight Hammer for about $50 and 3 Wilson Combat 8 round mags for another $75, and I am good to go for about $700.

Steel slide, alloy frame with rail. Great gun for the price and as accurate or better than my friend's $1100 Springfield Operator.

My 2 cents worth.........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"LIFE IS NOT A JOURNEY TO THE GRAVE...WITH THE
INTENTION OF ARRIVING SAFELY IN A PRETTY AND WELL
PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN BROADSIDE,
THOROUGHLY USED UP, TOTALLY WORN OUT, AND LOUDLY
PROCLAIMING----WOW----WHAT A RIDE!!!"

Plus another 2 cents on the ALR. Be for warned though, holsters are not as easy to come by for the railed 1911's. I am a "lefty" so it gets a little tougher.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top