JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What are you guys using? How do you like it?

Throw up some pics.

I'm wanting to pick something up for my nightstand gun, usually a G19 or HK USP... I know I have to get some sort of adapter for the HK rail... I'm just using this thread as research.

I liked the TLR1 for my USP. I have a GG&G rail on it.

HK_USP_TLR1.jpg

At a carbine course I took back in February, most were using the TLR1/2 or the Surefire X200/X300.

pistol_lights.jpg
pistol_lights2.jpg
pistol_lights3.jpg

The TLR3 is smaller and has different keys for different guns, elimating the need for an adapter. My plan is to get the TLR3 for my USP and move my TLR1 to one of my AR's. :s0155:

Surefire X200...when I saw the add with the guy hammering a nail into a 2x4 with an X200 attached to an XD, it had me sold.

I also own a Streamlight M-8 laser/light combo...but I like the X200 more.

I've had a X-200 Surefire, Insight M3 and M6X light/laser. My favorite was the Surefire by far, I knew it would take the abuse, plus it was LED, Which I prefer. The M6X was too heavy and bulky, and I'm not a huge fan if lasers. The M3 was really nice, and I would buy another one, probably will soon, but it is composite, instead of the tough aluminum the SF is made of, but it's less than half the price (under $100.00). My first choice of light is Surefire. I carry one everyday in my pocket (a Z2 combat light body with 6P Defender Bezel, P60L LED, and a 6P tailcap).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top