JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This seemed the most appropriate place to say that there is one rail accessory which doesn't seem to exist - a rail mounted sword or machete. Has anyone seen any available? Would anyone be interested in such accessories if they existed?

The Finns used short-sword length bayonets on their M27s back in WWII. Not 'rail' mounted though. ****, I'd pay to see some yutz running through the Brown Wastes with a sword on his service rifle.

I have a hard time imagining that the standard picatinny rail mounting system would withstand the stresses of slashing and hacking associated with machete/ sword use.
Sounds like a great way to eff up a perfectly good rail.
Of course, I am really only stating the obvious here...right?

I have a hard time imagining that the standard picatinny rail mounting system would withstand the stresses of slashing and hacking associated with machete/ sword use.
Sounds like a great way to eff up a perfectly good rail.
Of course, I am really only stating the obvious here...right?

I have concluded the same thing. Yes, quite obvious.

This seemed the most appropriate place to say that there is one rail accessory which doesn't seem to exist - a rail mounted sword or machete. Has anyone seen any available? Would anyone be interested in such accessories if they existed?

the same guy that built this would probably be interested.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top