JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When the politicians agree to videotape every conversation they have, especially those 'behind closed doors', then maybe we can talk.

Of course they'd never agree to that, so I guess the discussion is over :p

And video taping would prove?
Nothing.

Someone who will pass a background check and intends to use the gun in a mass shooting will have no fear of being on video buying the gun. Probably not even if he fears eventual discovery - he would just carry out his plans sooner. Indeed - he will probably smile for the camera.

The only thing this will provide is the media having some video to show him buying a gun after he shoots someone with it.

Curious timing?
I think not. There IS a reason Rahm wants video/photos of gun buyers:
<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>
The American Civil Liberties Union, though, is wary of the system. The ACLU's stance is that the system should only be used if police feel they already have probable cause that the person being looked for was involved in a crime.

The ACLU also fears that the system could be used in random sweeps for regular people in the streets even if no crime is involved.

Curious timing?
I think not. There IS a reason Rahm wants video/photos of gun buyers:
<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

Yeah, but a politician is thousands of time more likely to commit a crime while in office than is a person lawfully purchasing a gun. Maybe we shouldn't just videotape Rahm, maybe we should videotape all of them and stream it live.

The picture used for the convicted felon in the first link was a mug shot from a previous crime and wasn't taken lawfully buying a gun in a gun store.

Today's Liberty is tomorrow's crime...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads