JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here is a link where Radway Green 7.62x51 NATO ammo can be purchased from, 750 rounds on stripper clips in a nylon bandolier can be purchased for .40 cents a round, that is equal to $300.00 per case.
<broken link removed>
Just thought it would be helpful to the members to know where it can be purchased and for how much.
I have ordered 3 cases, they are great people to purchase from.

Jim

There is also an ad on this forum right now for two cases of Radway minus 25 rounds (so 1175 rounds) for $600, with free shipping. If I had the cash I'd be all over that like a hobo on a ham sandwich!

Anyone wanna go in on it?

Hmmmm..... I guess I was incorrect on the count. There are 750 to a case, so there are 1234 ronds available at a reduced cost of $550 shipped! Dang!

Last Edited:
Jake,
that company you linked to says they only sell to FFL holders? Has your order been shipped/sent? If so, what was the shipping cost. And stop buying up all the cheap 308 on here before I see it :)

Jake,
that company you linked to says they only sell to FFL holders? Has your order been shipped/sent? If so, what was the shipping cost. And stop buying up all the cheap 308 on here before I see it :)

Bought mine through a friend who has an FFL, no charge to me, I got mine 3 weeks ago. I don't remeber the freight but I believe that the cost per round was .43 including freight. Man I wish I was getting all the good price ammo.

Jim

Jake,

Here's what I saw:
Terms and Conditions
S.O.G. is a wholesale company selling firearms to dealers holding a valid Federal Firearms License only! For sale of non-restricted items, individuals must be 18 years of age, and comply with all Federal, State and Local laws.

They'll only sell restricted items to FFL holders. Ammo would be 18 and over.

I called them and the gal was clueless if they would get any more. She probably does not care, either but they do sell to individuals with a faxed or mailed copy of your ID and a form you fill out. They have Tokarev pistol ammo that I want, too

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.