JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is it Radom or FB Radom? There's a big difference; FB Radom is a long-running manufacturer of military AKs and well known for their quality. Radom was created to ride on the reputation of FB Radom but their AKs are known to have many gremlins, some of which can result in catastrophic failure. An example of a poor quality Radom is the Polish Hellpup. An example of an exquisite AK is the FB Radom Polish Beryl.

The AK world is convoluted and full of turds. Caveat Emptor.
Found out it's a polish Radom hellpup by Pioneer Arms. Upon doing some more research I've noticed that owners of this AK pistol have had issues with it but others say they've fired 1-2K rounds without an issues.

I'd personally buy it for around $400.

I own, or have owned IO rifles, which have just as bad a reputation. I bought them all between 4 and 5 hundred dollars.
Yes I wouldn't mind paying that much for an AK pistol. Unfortunately the sale tag on this specific one is $700, but since 4th of July is right around the corner I'm hoping for a discount that will seal the deal! Therefore I'll wait a couple of weeks.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top