JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Please read entire content of ad. This is for only the handguard and hardware. Upper and barrel are not included. Details on what this includes are listed below

Price: $100obo FTF @ SE Portland (82nd & Powell/Holgate Walmart)
Will Accept in trade: Will Accept in trade: AXTS Raptor Charging handle or M16 BCG. Cash can go either way depending on value. Only will accept these or cash. Don't offer me your XBOX 360 or anything

I am moving soon and am cleaning out my storage. This is new and was installed on the upper I purchased new. I've had another AR with this exact handguard on it, its light weight and comfortable. It is a Radical Firearms 12in free float ar15 handguard, not sure of the model name. It is slotted for Magpul Moe picatinny rail so you can add accessories, no rails were included so it doesn't come with any. It has a built in full length picatinny rail at the top. It comes with everything you would if you bought it from radical firearms.
-Handguard
-Barrel nut (uses standard ar15 armorer tool for removal and installation, so no special tool needed)
-8 Allen hex bolts to mount the handguard to the barrel nut

All you will need is a low profile gas block and it can be installed. And possibly a new crush washer for your muzzle device. I do have all the tools to install this as well, if you'd like to do that in my garage as well.

Please do not offer me $20 and expect me to drive it to Salem

If bought prior to to November 29th, due to moving and wont have my garage set up anymore

IMG_3133.JPG

IMG_3134.JPG

IMG_3137.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show