JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I dont have any experience with them, But my experience has been you get what you pay for.

If there pistol uppers are the cheapest you can find..... Well then most likely they are the cheapest you can find.

If its for plinking, your not looking for sub MOA accuracy I bet they will go bang. They use mil spec parts. Just dont expect them to have the fit and finish of a Noveske

My advice is if you end up buying one step up and buy a quality BCG and you will probably have a reasonably reliable firearm. The BCG is really the soul of a AR

I do have a 7.5" Red X upper which I think is about in the same category as the Radical, I also have a 10.5" BMC upper that was close to a grand. Both pistols are fun, The Red X would make a fine truck gun or plinker, the BMC though is a joy just to hold. Even though the BMC has a longer barrel and rail than the Red X its lighter. It just feels like a damn hot rod. I can nail the 200 yard gong with the BMC pistol 98% of the time

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top