JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have loaded up the 500 gr Hornary rn Subsonic. I set the load at 26.0 gr of IMR 4198 right at 1030 fps
img_20150612_131346_084-jpg.jpg
img_20150626_121734_546-jpg.jpg

Last Edited:
With just the buffer tube it is a pistol not a sbr No stamp required for a pistol just the can. barrel is 8 1/2 in the can is longer then the barrel. you do not need to inform the feds when you take it out of the state:)
later Sun I am trying out a 300gr load with trail boss sub sonic it should be really quite:rolleyes:

458 is perfect for pistol, there is little gain going from 10" to 16", even less beyond that...

I have seen a little load data using H110, they seem to hang around 30-33gr using the 325-350 grain bullets. Velocity does suffer slightly vs Lil Gun, but then again, H110 shoots much better than empty cases that are waiting for Lil Gun ;)

Bought a 458 from Radical.. 1 stovepipe after another.. Magazine issue they said.. No way.. 1 round test never holds bolt open. Now they won't reply. Lifetime warranty my bubblegum.. Worst customer service ever.. Crappy product

Buyer beware from Radical Firearms... They have no clue what they are selling. Vender said they've since dropped the line because of to many complaints and no willingness to resolve.. I will never buy from them again.. Buyer Beware.. Radical Firearms is horrible!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top