JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$70
Manufacturer
Radian
City
Springfield
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I needed a suppressed charge handle for my AR and wanted FDE over black so I am selling off this new radian selector switch and used forgot name brand ambi charge handle combo.

The charge handle is used (in great shape) and is NOT radian. It looks just like it but again is NOT radian. I do not recall the brand but it functions well.

The safety selector is new the charge handle is used. Looking for $70 for the combo. Can ship for 5$ more.

The last picture is of the combo in fde just so you can see what it looks like installed. You will be getting the black.

20200810_134815.jpg 20200810_134821.jpg 20200810_135606.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'm confused, you say it is not a Radian but the under manufacturer you have Radian and it is Radian packaging???

FYI...
Radian Weapons Settles U.S. Lawsuit Against Stag Arms LLC | RECOIL :s0092:maybe?

I used the radian charge handle in another weapon, and just put the one i dont remember the name of in the radian packaging. Thats why I put NOT radian charge handle in the post so people don't think they're getting a radian.

I have a Stag arms one that I love.

Maybe it's just Chineeseum ?

It could very well be stag but I don't remember. To many weapons and parts changed out over time. At my price point I am basically selling the safety selector at cost and the charge handle for 20 bucks. Figured it's a good enough deal.

I'd buy the safety from you for a fair price. Selling the charging handle and safety as a set doesn't really make sense anymore since they're not both radian, but that's your call obviously.

I'd buy the safety from you for a fair price. Selling the charging handle and safety as a set doesn't really make sense anymore since they're not both radian, but that's your call obviously.
Back off I got dibs lol

Hey now fellas, no fighting. ;)
I may just have a radian charge handle available later today, I ordered another one of these combo sets 3 months ago and tracking shows delivery will be today.

I will be replacing my current radian handle with the SD (for suppressor model) handle for my suppd AR9.

Please stand by. I will post pics later.

Hey now fellas, no fighting. ;)
I may just have a radian charge handle available later today, I ordered another one of these combo sets 3 months ago and tracking shows delivery will be today.

I will be replacing my current radian handle with the SD (for suppressor model) handle for my suppd AR9.

Please stand by. I will post pics later.
I was interested in the safety though.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top