JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1900
Manufacturer
Radian
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Banks
State
Oregon
***SOLD***

Quite possibly the most accurate AR on the market, the owner of this rifle thinks so and it is his job to shoot guns and write articles on how the range day went.

This is a great opportunity that does not come up too often, the alternative is pay handsomely ($2695) and wait patiently for six weeks. There are not a lot of us with that kind of restraint, and this site is filled more with the hunters of deals than those that brag about paying full price, so here you go...

Consignment rifle, asking $1900 obo. Owner is motivated to sell, but isn't asking me to give it away.

The only thing I can say negative about this rifle is the person/place that did the Cerakote has hopefully adjusted their process because the scratches you will see in the photos around the bottom of the handguard should not have been as noticeable for the fall the owner took. This can obviously be remedied in a day, everything else is fantastic and it is suppressor ready.

Sub-MOA is guaranteed, this was crazy tight - here is a link to one of the articles he wrote on the rifle: Radian Weapons Model 1 | The Pinnacle of the Species? | The Loadout Room

7 lbs 13.4 ozs - current weight
17.5" .223 Wylde with Intermediate Length Gas System
17" handguard, along with the upper and lower receiver in their proprietary grey green color
MFT Stock with Storage, Magpul Grip
AAC 51T Mount/Flash Hider
ATC AR Gold Match Grade Trigger
Everything Else is Typical Radian... Charging Handle, Ambi Selectors, M-16 BCG

I think it goes without saying there is a lifetime warranty and a hard case. Rifle is available to view and to handle by serious buyers. I will offer the buyer a Cerakote do-over if they like at a steep discount so it can be returned to showroom new, just ask. I would recommend a color from the Elite Series.

01.jpg
01-1.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
3-1.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg
08.jpg
09.jpg

No trades.