JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pretty cool a buddy just sent me a YT short about this earlier today.
Its a electronic shot counter screen for the back of their glock slides.
Pretty cool stuff. I'd LOVE one. I actually kinda like the bulge at the rear serrations for grasping and cocking ease. Only complaint I have is no red dot milling for $1k? Thats bs.. That would and should be an easy sell.

Details: $1k for the slide, screen, and gen 4 back strap (needed for sensors)
Release date "this summer"
Only 1000 will be made for pre order.

Video link copied from link on bottom link:

1660926143225.png

Considering I can buy two whole regular Glocks for the same price as that slide, and I can count, this is a difficult sell to me. I'm sure they'll sell their first 1000 models just fine because of the "oooo shiny" factor and make their million, anyway.

Its more future progress to me than anything. I've been waiting decades already for the market to catch up with the tech. Paint balling had stuff like this YEARS ago. But yeah if I had money to burn I would get one.
There's some obvious major disadvantages as well. I certainly wouldn't want any light shining in my face when I'm trying to sight in the dark. Nor would I want any light reflecting off my face in the dark. But none the less it IS interesting.

Pretty cool a buddy just sent me a YT short about this earlier today.
Its a electronic shot counter screen for the back of their glock slides.
Pretty cool stuff. I'd LOVE one. I actually kinda like the bulge at the rear serrations for grasping and cocking ease. Only complaint I have is no red dot milling for $1k? Thats bs.. That would and should be an easy sell.

Details: $1k for the slide, screen, and gen 4 back strap (needed for sensors)
Release date "this summer"
Only 1000 will be made for pre order.

Video link copied from link on bottom link:

If I am going to spend that kind of 4 for a slide, it will be for the binary slide

Why? I might as well wipe my a$$ with the 1K. Toilet paper has more of a purpose than this….

What happens if you live in a 10-round-only state and try to put in a magazine of higher capacity? Does it lock the trigger and call the White House so FJB can shake his finger at you?

IMO, It's an over-priced toy with no real useful purpose, but some people will think it's 'cool' and want to have one just because.

Y'know... like the Taurus Judge. :s0087:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads