JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Actually they are akin to the bear but the rest applies. The one I previously posted about a while back was huge! I almost thought it WAS a bear cub on my deck. I estimate it at probably 40 + lbs.

Figuratively speaking,I did know they were akin to bears.
That is from your stupid neighbor feeding it dog food cause it's sooo cute:s0155:

Your "high velocity pellet gun is not adequate for a 40 lb raccoon. Iffy for your damned kitty. What a crock of hippy that is; the loss of songbirds due to hunting cats is appalling.

Shot placement brother,shot placement.
And quit feeding the song birds.They don't need your food,they can survive on their own and if they can't,nature will run it's course.

Feeding wild animals is very selfish.It's all about you feeling good about you,not helping the animal be in a natural environment.
Just stop feeding the stupid birds and you will get rid of the cat bait and the raccoon bait.

Cats are natural hunters and can be very good at it.I would rather watch a cat hunt and live life to it's fullest,eating the song birds,than have it live in side and just dream about being a real cat,watching the song birds die from over feeding.

Seems like we have a lot of anti cat *** holes here! Funny thing about cats being "outside animals", I can't bribe mine to get anywhere near the door. She would rather lay out in all her glory and sleep all day in the warmth of her (my) bed. People are outside animals, wtf are you doing inside? You ought to be out living in the woods. Of all the "domesticated" animals there are cats are the only ones that have actually chosen to live with humans. This goes back to Mesopotamia, and the Fertile Triangle region where man first started farming thousands of years ago. Farming grains attracted rodents, which in turn attracted feral cats. The cats eventually started to put up with humans and their foolishness, and humans in every culture in the Mediterranean and the near east elevated them to godlike status. Without them they would have starved. Domestic cats are not native to north America, without our help they get sick, starve and eventually die an early death. I hope some one treats you like you treat your cats.

:s0129::s0058:

Very touching story,but the cats were outside animals first and we corrupted them.
If you leave a cat to go in or out,it will eventually go out and do what is natural...kill little animals and birds.
Just nature,not appalling at all.
Cats of all sizes are the coolest animals....predators.... on the planet and I respect all animals.Hence letting them survive as nature intended,outside.

I mean cats were around before we humans had houses,no?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top