Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Raasco grips

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by Randini, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Randini

Randini Salem Member

I went to the RAASCO web site and really liked the looks of their grips so not liking the plastic grips on my PT1911 I ordered a set, they are the Dymondwood Grips, so who has them and how do you like them.
    http://raascogrips.com/index.html

Got the grips and put them on, they went right on with no problems, all the cut outs for the safety's looked great with no fuuny or bad uneven cut marks to be seen, the checkering is uniform and somewhat sharp overall I'd say a very good value for the money.

DSC01026.jpg

DSC01027.jpg

Last edited: Jun 22, 2009
  2. Doubletap

Doubletap Newberg Well-Known Member

I'd also like to hear from someone who has tried their Micarta grips...

3. Randini

Randini Salem Member

Pictures added and updated info. added.

4. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

I just spent some fairly big bucks on some Esmeralda Amboyna Burl grips with a Bobtail cut. I might just order a pair of these just to see if the quality is equivalent. From what I can see, they are a heck of a lot less money!

5. benriquez19

benriquez19 Auburn W.A. Member

Hi all i am new to this on-line posting thing but i have the RAASCO Micarta grips for both of my 1911's, the thin grips and the tactical fluted ones they both have a great fit an look awsome. will try to figure out how to post pictures soon