JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
As the title states I am selling my precsion rifle, this is a project that I took on, and now want to try something differnt. To begin with, I am not selling the scope or bipod. with that said the heart and soul of this gun is a Bartlain barrel in a Palma contour, chambered in 260 Remington (OF Course). The action is Remington 700 SA. The optics mount is a 2.0 moa base with rings from Werner.
The Stock or Chassis is from Accuracy International or known as the "AICS" witch is the 2.0 folding stock model, designed for the British Parachute" Para" Regiment.

In addition to the rifle I am including the "kit" as well which includes:
  • 2 AI magazines (1 x5 rnd, 1x10 rnd)
  • 1 PMag from magpul (10rnd)
  • Stock pack. This is not specifically designed for the AICS. However, I made a modification so that is will fit, with the adjustable cheek riser. The pack holds the 5 rnd mag perfectly, and an additional 5 rnds on the left side.
  • Bi-Athlon sling. This sling allows the shooter to carry this system like a back pack. Perfect for packing this beast around the range or on long treks in the mountains.
  • Reloading gear. Dies, Bullets (140 GR Match from Barnes) and Cases.
I am asking $2000 OBO.

Trades: I am willing to trade for an AR10(that works) of equal value.

If you have any questions, or want to make an offer contact me at: (541) 210-4879
Thank you for looking

Ken

image3 4.46.17 PM.JPG image1 4.46.17 PM.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.