JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well the next time a stooge/patsy is set up to attempt such a thing in a trial run here all the American men can beat the crap out of him with their purses.

Better to go to far than not enough in that situation.

I fully agree, killem now or have them you, your family and everyone else on board. Or come back after you later after a bunch wackos in the justice system have declared them rehabilitated. In the mean their fellow waco friends are harassing, killem and they know when they come messin around you are going sit there like a bunch of sheep/

We all need to ralize that one they are not there to help you, they are there to use you to get what they want or to kill you and everyone else on board, anyone disagreeing with what I just said needs to spend a few hours a day researching and reading about the muslim brotherhood and what they want and intentions really are, read, all about syria, egypt, iran, pakistan, afghanistan iraq and what they have to say about the western world and israel.

It is not just the muslim brotherhood either, the plo and hamas they would kill you in heart beat to get what they want, so why be nice about it.

Look I am not to berate anyone, so I hope no one takes my comments personal, but I am read lots and lots of stuff daily about this and these people and it all factual, documented and i get a lot of information from first hand accounts, these screw balls are out for not only our blood, but to destroy our way life and are brainwashed from birth that any and everything is justified that will help their cause, and most of them live hard rough lives that most of america has not been exposed too in over a 130 or 140 years.

They truely believe when they get killed killing ue or trying to they go a place of tranquility, a 1960's hippies paradaise

Well the next time a stooge/patsy is set up to attempt such a thing in a trial run here all the American men can beat the crap out of him with their purses.

You gotta love this guy! Between the metrosexuals, left wing sensitivity and dependant types, and other male perves swiing purses, they could only get the job done half-baked before they take their cookies out of the oven. To the Chinese that did this heroic job, most of us in the USA that think right, salute you. And, of course, the left's true to life actions heros will also applaud you. Job well done.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top