JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As said by Dianne Feinstein on thursday in a meeting before the Senate Judiciary Committee
"All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Quote of the Day from the LA Times
"Frankly, I don't know what it is about California, but we seem to have a strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office. I'm not bragging, you understand, but no other state, including Maine, even comes close. When it comes to sending left-wing dingbats to Wa, we're #1. There's no getting around the fact that the last time anyone saw the likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters & Nanci Pelosi, they were stirring a cauldron when the curtain went up on 'Macbeth'. The 4 of them are like jackasses who happen to possess the gift of blab. You don't know if you should condemn them for their stupidity or simply marvel at their ability to form words."
Columnist Burt Prelutsky,
Los Angeles Times

Edit to say, Sorry, I just noticed this is from July 2013...

FYI that is not even close to what she said. Feinstein is a hag and the enemy but do a quick search for the actual quote before posting because people believe you and misinformation does not further our cause.

Someone calling my fondness of facts leftist propaganda in 3 2 1...

FYI that is not even close to what she said. Feinstein is a hag and the enemy but do a quick search for the actual quote before posting because people believe you and misinformation does not further our cause.

Someone calling my fondness of facts leftist propaganda in 3 2 1...

So.....if you're going to call the thread out, then what did she say? Provide link as well please. Thanks

DiFi sez:
"If I understand this, this [amendment] adds an exemption of retired military. As I understand our bill, no issue has arose [sic] in this regard during the 10 years the expired ban was in effect and what we did in the other bill was exempt possession by the United States or a department or agency of the United States. So that included active military. The problem with expanding this is that, you know, with the advent of PTSD, which I think is a new phenomenon as a product of the Iraq War, it’s not clear how the seller or transferrer of a firearm covered by this bill would verify that an individual was a member, or a veteran, and that there was no impairment of that individual with respect to having a weapon like this. So, you know, I would be happy to sit down with you again and see if we could work something out but I think we have to — if you’re going to do this, find a way that veterans who are incapacitated for one reason or another mentally don’t have access to this kind of weapon."

Pretty safe to say that as long as there has been war there has been PTSD, but genius Diane Fienstein gets it wrong. Its scary that policy makers like her are so ignorant. Perhaps if she wasn't so busy making sure her husband got the new high speed rail boondoggle contract she could prepare better...

In the second part of the bolded statement above that she implies (though doesn't outright say) that all vets are suspect of PTSD. Ignorance compounded upon ignorance. This is one old nag that can't be put out to pasture soon enough.

I am certain enough that Ms. Feinstein either said it verbatim, or if not, meant it. I need no further proof. She is clearly the enemy and if the occasional error or even slur against her helps our cause, I have no issue with that.
Im a retired veteran. I do have a bit of PTSD according to the V.A. Except when I ask them to pay me accordingly then as if by magic I do not have it. Im not making that up. Fortunately I do not care. I have enough money to not need their help, diagnosis, pity, etc. I do feel bad for the less forunate vet who does need it though. Or needs genuine treatment, he wont be getting it from the V.A.
I digress. My point was that it takes a LOT to hurt me physically or mentally. But there is something about having people such as Ms. Feinstein judging me without even knowing me that really hurts. Its a lot like being spit on. I used to be proud of my service career, nowdays I mostly wish I had never said, " I do. "

I am certain enough that Ms. Feinstein either said it verbatim, or if not, meant it. I need no further proof. She is clearly the enemy and if the occasional error or even slur against her helps our cause, I have no issue with that.
Im a retired veteran. I do have a bit of PTSD according to the V.A. Except when I ask them to pay me accordingly then as if by magic I do not have it. Im not making that up. Fortunately I do not care. I have enough money to not need their help, diagnosis, pity, etc. I do feel bad for the less forunate vet who does need it though. Or needs genuine treatment, he wont be getting it from the V.A.
I digress. My point was that it takes a LOT to hurt me physically or mentally. But there is something about having people such as Ms. Feinstein judging me without even knowing me that really hurts. Its a lot like being spit on. I used to be proud of my service career, nowdays I mostly wish I had never said, " I do. "

Hi clambo,

First off I want to say that I agree with your post ad infinitum. Secondly, I want to thank you for your service, from one vet to another.
I'm very proud of my career in the military and feel that it has made me the man that I am today. I don't know about you, but I get a real sense of satisfaction and pride when I see an older vet at the grocery store, shake his hand, extend my thanks and look into his eyes. That powerful connection is there, two warriors paying homage to one another.....That's something that no one, especially a piece of scum like Feinstein, can ever take away from us!

Semper Fi

So just to clear the air a little, how many mass shootings have been carried out by Veterans. There were 62 mass shootings from 1982 - 2012, four out of them involved Veterans!! referenced the most left page I could find - http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/07/mass-shootings-map?page=2

August 5th 2012 - U.S. Army veteran Wade Michael Page, 40, opened fire in a Sikh gurdwara before he died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound during a shootout with police. Total injured and killed: 10

Nov. 5th 2009 - Army psychiatrist Nidal Malik Hasan, 39, opened fire on an Army base in an attack linked to Islamist extremism. Hasan was injured during the attack and later arrested. Total injured and killed: 43

Jun. 20th 1994 - Former airman Dean Allen Mellberg, 20, opened fire inside a hospital at the Fairchild Air Force Base before he was shot dead by a military police officer outside. Total injured and killed: 28

Aug. 6th 1993 - Army Sergeant Kenneth Junior French, 22, opened fire inside Luigi's Italian restaurant while ranting about gays in the military before he was shot and arrested by police. Total injured and killed: 12

Jun. 20th 1994 - Former airman Dean Allen Mellberg, 20, opened fire inside a hospital at the Fairchild Air Force Base before he was shot dead by a military police officer outside. Total injured and killed: 28

Side note: That was a hell of a shot!

From approximately 70 yards away, Brown ordered Mellberg to drop his weapon. After Mellberg refused, Brown fired four shots from his 9mm pistol, with two rounds hitting the perpetrator in the head and shoulder, killing him

Fairchild Air Force Base - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

47A26C4A-0476-410A-95BD-05F23495252D.jpeg

Was Einsten a whack job?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR