JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm new to reloading, and still need lots of 'stuff.' I've been trying to buy used things piecemeal, but it's taking a lot of time. If you have quit reloading, and have even some of what I need, maybe I can buy all your equipment/powder/primers/bullets/etc., and then resell what I don't need. Please figure a FIRM price on what you want for everything, then PM or email me your phone number and I'll call and we can talk.

Thanks,
Max

Are you looking for single stage or progressive loader

Hi Sandy,

I've already got a single stage Rock Chucker press. I'm looking to do quality, not quantity, so this should be O.K. for my needs. If I buy out someone who probably has a press, I'll list it or mine for resale here in the forum, depending on which is best.

Max

First, here's what I have (you probably know better than I what I need)...

HAVE...

Latest Speers reloading manual (14th edition)
RCBS single stage press (used)
Dies for .30 carbine (used)
Dies for 7.7 Japanese (used-on the way from private party)
Universal Shell Holder Kit (new)
Lee primer hand-loader (new)
Brass for both cartridges (once fired)
Lube pad (used)
Reloading cartridge holder (used)
Iosso liquid shell cleaning kit (new)
125 grain Sierra Pro-Hunter Bullets (.303) for the 7.7
LR Primers

NEED (or want)...

Electronic powder scale
Powder trickler
Case trimmer (would like electric, but not necessary)
Case trimmer attachments (the cutter thing-preferably the
type that de-burrs at the same time, and/or ?)
Funnel(s?)
Bullet puller
Primer hole cleaner/de-burrer
WW 296 powder
Powder for the 7.7 (don't know what I need, yet)
SR primers
Anything else I might need to do a good job

I am not getting into reloading because of the price of ammo. I want to reload because I know that good reloads are much more accurate and consistent than factory ammo. I have an M1A1 .30 caliber carbine (WWII), that I shoot in silhouette matches at Tri-County Gun Club. I also am converting a type 99 Arisaka rifle to a long distance/sniper weapon (both for matches at TCGC and possibly hunting)...I've already had a scope mount installed, the bolt handle converted to a 'spoon' type, and put on a Bushnell Yardage Pro scope (the type with the built-in laser rangefinder).

Let me know what you have/suggest/etc.

Thanks,

Max

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top