Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Quit logging me out when Im replying to threads...

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by OregonPlinker, May 20, 2012.

1. OregonPlinker

OregonPlinker Creswell, Or Active Member

Im a slow typer, hunt and peck ya know. It really ruffles my feathers when I spend 10 minutes contributing to this forum only to erase my input before I realize Ive been logged out once again. When Im done on here I will log my self out... Thanks for listening

skydiver and (deleted member) like this.
  2. M67

M67 NW Oregon Active Member

+ 1
    I'm glad to see i'm not the only one here who types slow and has this problem. :laugh:

3. macruls

macruls Snohomish Member

I am a "slow typer" as well. If I know that I will be posting a long thread or a long response to a post, I'll type it a Word document first and just copy and paste when I'm ready to post them.

4. orygun

orygun West Linn Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

It will help you immensely to click the box that says "remember me" under your user name and pass word when you log on. If I don't I get kicked out, but if I do, it's no problemo!

5. OregonPlinker

OregonPlinker Creswell, Or Active Member

Hey thanks for the tips guys!

6. jimwsea

jimwsea Vancouver, Washington state Active Member

You can type your response in notepad, wordpad or other text editor. Then copy and paste your response into the forum reply box.

7. EMP9596

EMP9596 Two Trees West of Camas, WA. Active Member

There is your correct answer.