JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I went on a benge and bought too many of these scopes. I realized this after the fact. I got them at a great price, so I will sell a few here for the price I got them for. $500.00 each plus shipping $20.00 which includes insurance. They carry a lifetime warranty. The scope is made in Canada with German Glass. They have one inch tubes. The owner of the company used to work for Nightforce, so you can imagine the quality of these scope. Google Quigley Ford on the internet for reviews etc.

Scope specs are:
New in box
4-16 X 50
1/4" MOA
Adjustable Objective
Fog proof
Water proof

ev52eh.jpg

If interested (425)773-5757 Located in Lynnwood Wa

You have a keen eye. Sorry it is 4-16X50. I am trying to figure out how to change the title of the thread. Thanks I reported this to the mods. Hopefully they can change it for me. :eek:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top