JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
While on my phone it looks like the ad banner is covering the reply button. I can see it when I first open the message but then disappears. I have no problems from my laptop.

Screenshot_20210331-123051_Chrome.jpg

Looking into this now. I believe it's actually a bug with the smiley bar making the reply button disappear.

Just posted a few things for sale in parts & accessories. Got a PM, responded but I'm unable to send that response to the members' inquiry. I'm sure it'll get fixed

I just had the reply button disappear on me again. I'm going to disable the smiley bar for now, I believe that's what's causing it.

Just posted a few things for sale in parts & accessories. Got a PM, responded but I'm unable to send that response to the members' inquiry. I'm sure it'll get fixed

Just merged your thread with this one, wanna make sure you see that it should be working now :s0155:

Unfortunately, the developer of the smiley bar went MIA, meaning the smiley bar is no more :(

If he comes back and decides to update it, we'll look into the possibility of re-adding it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top