JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm not sure if this is the best section of the forum for this question, please let me know if it belongs somewhere else.

my question:
I do not have a concealed carry permit.
The night before I head out shooting (outdoors), I'd like to load up a bunch of magazines at home, for my 10/22 and .22 pistol. I can jam damn near half a brick of .22lr in the mags I have, and I'd love to load everything at home with a latex glove on to save myself both the lead coated fingers and the hassle of loading with cold fingers on a brisk morning, especially if I only have a limited amount of time I can spend shooting.

As long as the guns in cases, are unloaded, and the the loaded magazines are in a different case, all out of reach in the trunk area - am I okay?

I think I'm being overly cautious, but I'd sure hate to get pulled over for a burned out taillight or something like that and find out the hard way that transporting loaded magazines is not legal for someone without a concealed carry license.

Thanks!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads