JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
wondering, there is one pretty close to me that says 20% down, 30-60-90 days layaway...I haven't gone there to ask specifics, on average, what are the interest rates like for layaway if any? I seem to recall that if one paid the balance in full under 30 days, no interest? and if the down payment is say, 50% or more, again, no interest? I just wanna be clear here as I am looking at some of their stuff that may be good deals....but because it IS a pawn store, I do not know if they would take Layaway with best offer I have; so I am wondering...they got a nice Norinco SKS and a pretty good condition Marlin 30-30 lever with scope...both with tag prices of $250...but I don't know if they would take a lower offer PLUS Layaway on either of them....? they don't have an AK there, and I don't know if I want an AK...I know I want an AR build, but that can wait for a couple months to start and then go to 6 months of saving up and buying something at a time to finish the build I want. I didn;t see much good deals on the Black Rifles or Com Bloc rifles at the gun show yesterday; so Im looking around first...and asking away first...before I make ANY decision :) (Ive got rigs already for AR, AK, and SKS.....lol)

Been doing business with a couple pawn shows in Salem and Woodburn for going on 35 years and I have never run into a layaway program so I suggest you talk to the business your thinking about doing business with. Since their terms will be their own not some industry standard or based on State regs.

yeah the business in question is Ace Buyers and Pawn; they have a huge sign on the outside saying "Layaway available! 30-60-90 days! 20% down!"..........I myself am not quite sure since it IS a pawn store...and knowing that as a general rule, prices are 50%-100% higher than what they paid for the items....

this is in Albany. there's also Clips N Stuff whose sign also claim to have Layaway, but only on NEW items... not used.

Most places that do lay aways aren't going to give you a great price.Otherwise they'll sell it cash,no?
You may get some break for buying two guns,but if the guns are good sellers,they won't even lay them away.May sell them after you leave.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top