JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I quit that gas stuff long ago and went electric- runs sooo much smoother and quiter can't even hear her start up. The batteries are a little big though:
IMG_2909.jpg

My AR has not run right since oregon switched to 10% ethyl alcohol additives in gas. It runs dirty and fails to cycle every 3-5 rounds. The only benefit I've noticed is my tritium night sights are burning hotter now.

Always make sure you check your muffler bearings and blinkfluid BEFORE adding Gas to your AR-15's gas piston.

Failure to do so will result in ruined cross slotted brake lines!

The thread is running way Off Topic.

Now, don't y'all copy what I did because this is for Pros or avid Red Green viewers.

I duct-taped my AR to the hood of my Prius, running a clear gas-proof tube from a T attached at the front sight down alongside the car into the Prius's gas tank. A solonoid from the car's horn is wired up to the trigger guard.

So now when I use the horn it really gets people out of the way quick, and my mileage has gone from 46 MPG to 75 MPG!!!! Woo hoo! Look out peds!

Now, don't y'all copy what I did because this is for Pros or avid Red Green viewers.

I duct-taped my AR to the hood of my Prius, running a clear gas-proof tube from a T attached at the front sight down alongside the car into the Prius's gas tank. A solonoid from the car's horn is wired up to the trigger guard.

So now when I use the horn it really gets people out of the way quick, and my mileage has gone from 46 MPG to 75 MPG!!!! Woo hoo! Look out peds!

Wow! Talk about more thrust per squeeze! Good thinking!

-Mark.

So if the gas goes down a tube on top of the barrel, does that mean the gas get's poured in somewhere near the front site? I'm not seeing a hole.....except for a tiny hole on each side with what appears to be a pin inside. do I take the pin out and squirt the gas in there? This might be more trouble than it's worth.

:s0114::s0114::s0114:

Considering your uncle Eugene invented the AR. You should know this:s0114::s0114::s0114:

You need to mix the oil and gas first..........you didn't buy one with the oil injector did you?

True Oregonian style right there!

This knocks natural gas right out the window.

Have you reported this source of alternative energy to the Governor yet?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top