JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Today I've been working on some of the smaller issues and feature implementations for V3.

One of our biggest interface challenges has been with links which we've moved to other locations. To address this we developed the quick links menu, with the goal of allowing users to select what that menu contained. Those of you who set them know it required the user to go into their preferences and enable them (along with scroll buttons and thread previews).

As planned, we've now set it so these features are enabled by default, with the option to disable them in the user settings. Those who had these set previously will need to go back into their preferences and remove the check marks in order to enable them again.

I'll note that due to a software limitation we had to go with the 'hide' option; I literally searched for an hour trying to find a way to set it up so a check box meant it was enabled. Hopefully the XF devs will implement this in a future version.

Also of note are two new links, Your Classified Ads and Recent Activity, which I think you'll appreciate ;)

Here's a link to your preferences for convenience: <broken link removed>

Love the Your Classifieds and the default on the quick links showing all is easy to work with.

Not a fan of the scroll buttons on an iPhone but they aren't that bad.

Love the Your Classifieds and the default on the quick links showing all is easy to work with.

Not a fan of the scroll buttons on an iPhone but they aren't that bad.

Thanks for the feedback.

I'm the same way on the scroll buttons, though sometimes I like them. I was just about to tell you there's an option to disable them just below the quick link preferences. Went and checked, just to be sure, and realized I didn't update the option labels. They're now updated to reflect that those options will hide thread previews and the scroll buttons for those who want to do so.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top