JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep, I saw that too - $33 total, shipped. Too much for my taste. Shouldn't surprise me, Midway has always had really high shipping costs. I've ordered similar bricks from Cabella's and paid about 1/2 that in shipping.

I bought one brick of the blazer, a brick of the cci standard, and 325 rounds of federal automatch for 90$ with a .54 cent nra roundup. Ill take it as I cant even find .22lr in my local stores. Just over 6 cents shipped

To bad we can't buy Canadian ammo...you habe to have there permit to buy ammo. I was just up there and Wal-Mart's and sporting goods stores where stocked full of 22 and 17hmr...it pained me to walk out without a purchase

So why are the Canaliens flush with .22?

Because you have to have a permit to buy ammo....and most people dont have guns anyway....I was talking to a guy at walmart. He basically said its a major pain in the bubblegum to buy and own a gun in canada. My uncle, a Canadian has said the same thing.

Apparently I am missing something then - if most people don't have guns and it is a pain to even own one I suspect the the ammo must sit on the shelves for a long time - or the stores stock so little as to not have a lot of inventory on the shelves.

Apparently I am missing something then - if most people don't have guns and it is a pain to even own one I suspect the the ammo must sit on the shelves for a long time - or the stores stock so little as to not have a lot of inventory on the shelves.

in canada it Either sits for long term or its stocked relatively regularily....just like it is here...the only difference people here buy 22 ammo whether they need it or not ....hoarders or scalpers...in canada there is neither. People buy when there stocks are getting low or they need a brick to go shooting. Heck I have 15k rounds but still if I see a brick on the shelf I buy it....we are all the creators and part of the problem.

in canada it Either sits for long term or its stocked relatively regularily....just like it is here...the only difference people here buy 22 ammo whether they need it or not ....hoarders or scalpers...in canada there is neither. People buy when there stocks are getting low or they need a brick to go shooting. Heck I have 15k rounds but still if I see a brick on the shelf I buy it....we are all the creators and part of the problem.

Not all of us, just those like you.

I've stopped buying .22lr because I have enough to last me till spring.

Although, if I see a few boxes on the shelf, I may buy one here and there just to make sure I stay somewhat stocked. My friends call me looking for ammo sometimes so I'll give it to them for what I paid for it.

It is starting to show up more now that summers nearly over.

I figure soon it will be time to stock up for next summer or I'll be in the same mess I was this last spring.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top