JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So just using common sense why is California building a bullet train spending billions while the state is out of water? Wouldn't it make more sense building desalination water plants with the money so the state can have water and grow?

Whoa, whoa, hold up there buddy.

Using common sense and California in the same sentence isn't allowed, it will confuse people.

So just using common sense why is California building a bullet train spending billions while the state is out of water? Wouldn't it make more sense building desalination water plants with the money so the state can have water and grow?

The largest desalination plant in the western hemisphere is opening near San Diego later this year

WHY.......Now that I'm older, pushing 60, does the hair in my ears, nose and eyebrows grow faster than the hair in my beard, and what's left, on my head? There's a question for you, answer that one!

Sincerely,

Mike

WHY.......Now that I'm older, pushing 60, does the hair in my ears, nose and eyebrows grow faster than the hair in my beard, and what's left, on my head? There's a question for you, answer that one!

Sincerely,

Mike

I might try an answer but it might be insulting rather than the humor I want it to be...:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top