JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There are some great deals out there on FFL items that I would like to order. I am afraid that they might not arrive at my FFL in time to get through the 3 business day time period so my FFL can release them to me before Dec 8th. If I order an FFL item and it arrives to late to get through the Dec 8th deadline what is the process of sending it back to the place I ordered it from. Does the FFL charge me for this? Do I have to pay shipping to send the item back? Will the company refund my money? Can I dispute the charges with my credit card company?

I have never had to send an FFL item back so I am unfamiliar with the process.

Look up the return policy from the given site you plan to buy from, then ask the FFL you would like to use how they handle it. I'm sure more than once, a firearm has been returned. I do know that Bud's has a 10% return fee for new firearms if 4473 was never filled out

A few charge a restocking fee of 10-15%. Buyer pays for return shipping and insurance on the item.
Buyer also pays a fee If I have to drive it to a ups store.
Sounds like a good way to loose money at this point.

There'll always be deals and bargains, why chance it now ? Wait until there's some clarity post 8th & lawsuits etc.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top