JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought years and years ago a sten mark3 parts kit with the barel,15 mags and a friend bought the reciever tube with the template on it. I had the intentions of making it semi auto but never did do anything with it. I did keep the parts seperate becasue I was not sure about legality becasue they were not sold with the mags,or the tube. My question is can they all be in the same place if the tube is not cut out? Also does anybody make a good kit to make these into there semi auto configuration? I just want to make sure I dont do something stupid.

Part 1 is in SGN Vol 60 Issue 9; March 20, 2006 edition of the magazine
part 2 is in SGN Vol 60 Issue 15
By Steven Matthews:s0131:

Other links

<broken link removed>
Group 42 Sells Out [Sten Gun]
Indianapolis Ordnance - STEN MK3
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>
Be good and keep it with in the laws:s0155:. What type of Sten will it be(A pistol Sten I think will look nice)? Can we get some photos of the parts kit? I know this real nice lady named Insomnia And she'll like to meet you:cool:;).

Part 1 is in SGN Vol 60 Issue 9; March 20, 2006 edition of the magazine
part 2 is in SGN Vol 60 Issue 15
By Steven Matthews:s0131:

Other links

<broken link removed>
Group 42 Sells Out [Sten Gun]
Indianapolis Ordnance - STEN MK3
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>
Be good and keep it with in the laws:s0155:. What type of Sten will it be(A pistol Sten I think will look nice)? Can we get some photos of the parts kit? I know this real nice lady named Insomnia And she'll like to meet you:cool:;).

Thank you very much.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top