JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can't go wrong with a new Mark III. I prefer the bull barrels myself. Just personal preference. They're all friggin accurate out of the box. I would put in the aftermarket trigger though. Volquartson.

I have a MK I and a Buckmark, both work well, but I prefer the Buckmark. Its a good weapon. I have somewhere around 10,000 rounds through mine and it's still going strong.

I'd love to find a MKI in decent shape, and not pay a king's ransom for it. Yeah, I am leaning toward the Buckmark based on all the feedback. Price is comperable, accuracy seems good based on reviews and opinions. I am a bit of a Ruger guy, but I am not opposed to other companies.

Add one more to the loving the buckmark. I've had mine for a long long time, and haven't ever even considered getting rid of it. Tons of friends have shot it though, and they all want to be next in line if I ever become dumb enough to let it go. It's insanely accurate, and I've never had a jam of any sort other than a fail to fire due to ammunition.

WE have Brownings (Challenger, Challenger II and III and three Buckmarks), a Colt and a Beretta 87. For fun at the range they are all fun and shoot great. My wife's Buckmark probably has close to 5000 rounds through it, gets cleaned a couple of times a year and just keeps doing it thing. For center fire training, the Beretta 87 is the best hands down (sort of pricey though). Don't like the Ruger grip angle, but that is personal.

YMMV, Ed

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads