JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Long story short.......

I have a new racecar gearset I want to buy for my toy-car.
I have an old one I want to sell to finance most of the new one.

Guy wants my set (retails for around 4Gs all said and done for what hes getting). I want 2200 for it.

Guy offers Milspec PVS 7 Night vision setup with helmet, 3x magnifier lens and harness... G2G...

Is it worth me takin it in trade for quick flip for my 2200 price I want for the gearset??

Anyone want it if it is, as Id prefer local... iF NOT Wheres the best place to get rid of it... Mods if Im doing anything wrong I apologize, LMK and ill edit.

I have 0 interest in it unfortunately as Id rather be able to drive fast at the track without breaking stuff than see in the dark.

Im totally ignorant of what its worth or where to get rid of it.

Please help. If I can flip it quick... It helps me greatly as I need the cash quick. The gearset is a very specialized item....

What sayeth NWFA???

I can't speak specifically to your question, but since you don't mention it I'll ask. Where did he get them? Does he have a receipt to prove he's the owner? Whats the S/N? Be careful with this, if you buy stolen property you could lose your money completely, not to mention the legal issues.

Not part of the ? but thanks for the concern. At this point im more concerned about learning about the unit. Ill worry about that once i figure out if its worth my time. As they are all over ebay,im not too worried.

Any actual input?

what manufacturer, and how old are they? have a pic of the setup with helmet and mount? to use with a weapon, you'll need to invest in additional gear- specifically, a PEQ device with IR laser designator, which can be difficult to attain, and even the older, heavier units are still generally well over a $1000, with newer, lighter units available on the FTF market for a couple to several grand. i'm ballparking, cause it's actually been a little bit since i've checked prices, and not entirely up.

I got some more feedback from him... Hes had it 6 months, got it from a surplus shop, used if for hunting at night. Its been serviced and checked out 6 moths ago with paperwork. Im just trying to help him help me get my damn gearset quickly :O). Said he paid around 3 for it.

Need to figure out the marketability of this thing.... IS 2100 out of line to ask ya think? This does come with the helmet, harness and 3x magnifier.

Ill bug him to send me pics tomorrow, he said he would no problem

Thanksd for the omission of the non relevant info. I have enough of that of my own already ;O)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top