JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My intent is to purchase a Automatic SBR.

Would it require two separate form 4's? One for each the Automatic, and the SBR? Or would they be included on the same Form 4?

Also I'm new to NFA items, If a seasoned NFA veteran could PM me with some advice and maybe pointers to circumvent snags and what not in the process of purchasing these items it would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Mr, from what I know is that our sherrif is very eeasy to approve silencer and sbr but not FA. Also good luck with finding a FFL that transfer NFA items, i've been searching around gp area for a good nfa dealer but have not find any luck yet!

@ Benny - I did a bit of research and found this dealer: Home from CP.

I think there are a few others in the area :) I hope that helps you out!

Also thank you for the info! I really only wanted FA for those days when I just feel like laying waste to row of cans. So I'd be okay with an SBR and a can.

As mentioned by someone else, machinegun status trumps short barrel rifle status and a machinegun with a short barrel would only be a one stamp transfer gun.
That been said, it's quite common to find HK machinegun registered as both an SBR and a machinegun. This is due to the fact that a lot of them were converted to full auto using a registered sear.The sear itself is actually the registered machinegun. Since the barrels on most of the HK guns are not easily removable, the short barrel host weapons are registered as an SBR so the trigger pack can be removed and used on other guns.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top