JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just got my Form 1 all filled out and also purchased the tax stamp while I was at it but I was wondering has anybody ever used the kiosk at Brimstone in Camas and is there a charge to use the kiosk?

I just purchased everything off of silencer shop.
Thanks!

I used Silencer Shop's Form 1 service early this year.
I used the kiosk at Beavercreek Armory to scan my finger prints. No charge.

E

no charge so long as you buy your can from Silencer shop inc
they had the best prices so thats what i did but there are other places in town who offer the service

Silencershop charges the dealer $40 for each application/use of the kiosk. It would be silly for the dealer not to pass along the cost to the consumer. At least that is what the local dealer here in Bend with a kiosk tells me.

Even if you pay the $40 it is still much more convenient than running around gathering up fingerprint cards and passport photos...

Silencershop charges the dealer $40 for each application/use of the kiosk. It would be silly for the dealer not to pass along the cost to the consumer. At least that is what the local dealer here in Bend with a kiosk tells me.

Even if you pay the $40 it is still much more convenient than running around gathering up fingerprint cards and passport photos...

Why would Silencer Shop charge the dealer for using their kiosk when it benefits Silencer Shop?

I purchased the Form 1 service from Silencer Shop and then went to the kiosk to scan my prints which the kiosk then sent to Silencer Shop to complete my application. If anything, the dealer should be getting a cut of the action for hosting the kiosk, not the other way around.

Edit..........actually in some cases it truly is $40. This from the SS website.....

What Does This Service Cost?
"If you selected a Powered By Silencer Shop dealer with a kisok at their location at checkout, you may register at that location for FREE. If however, you did not select a Kiosk location or you have Responsible Persons that will be using a Kiosk at a different location, you may be charged up to $40 to use the Kiosk. That price is set by the local dealer but should NOT exceed $40. We highly recommend contacting the kiosk dealers in your area beforehand if you would like to "shop around" for the best price. $40 is not a number that we made up either, it is - what we found to be - the national average for manual fingerprinting services."

E

Just got back from Brimstone Gunsmithing and there was no charge but I didn't know cuz this is my first time using the kiosk but it was super easy but trying to roll that damn ring finger was hard LOL I had to settle for a couple of poor prints on those but anyway everything is done if I had to do over I would have did my suppressor this way and cut out all the crap dealing with a gun store doing the paperwork the staff at Brimstone are awesome and helped me out with a few questions I had with the kiosk. This is going to be my go-to way of doing forms now silencer shop makes it so easy

I just got my Form 1 all filled out and also purchased the tax stamp while I was at it but I was wondering has anybody ever used the kiosk at Brimstone in Camas and is there a charge to use the kiosk?

I just purchased everything off of silencer shop.
Thanks!
Was no charge when I purchased one at Rich's Gun Shop. Kinda doubt that SS would want ultimate customers to be charged for it, but...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top