JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:s0140::s0140::s0140:

Everyday people that can spell put out poor information.

Funny thing about excise tax is it applies to both imported AND domestic firearms, <broken link removed> I guess this means US firearms are "$ Marked up $" also.

First of all: I believe your trade to be inferior to any 1911; With that said, your item is made in a foriegn country and has been exise taxed by our government. ($ Marked up$)
My supporting evidence is such that the fact you yourself are seeking an American firearm for consumption.
Worth is the salt thrown over one's shoulder.

JM2.$

There are a lot of foreign 1911's out there but they mostly suck.

Plus there are a lot of great foreign weapons as well.

Good first post

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Northwest firearms has more rude nut jobs than any other board on the net.

don't worry about it.

this board is full of them.

I can only recommend you visit other forums, you will find this a surprisingly civilized, gentle and classy group of ladies and gentlemen after visiting some of them. :)

I
First of all: I believe your trade to be inferior to any 1911; With that said, your item is made in a foriegn country and has been exise taxed by our government. ($ Marked up$)
My supporting evidence is such that the fact you yourself are seeking an American firearm for consumption.
Worth is the salt thrown over one's shoulder.

JM2.$

I think our offending D'bag created a new account to respond to this post! Smooth like kieth stone!

KA RYST MAN, I would have to post a new thread twice a day when I have a gun for sale if I was to cry about this crap.

I bubblegum about it to friends and all is well.
Let it GOOOOO.

It will happen every time you advertise a gun on most any board.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top