JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
QUESTION on Background Checks length of Time to go through now after 114 …. I bought a six shooter at the Sportsman in Salem on Dec. 12th​ 2022 and paid for the Background Check then . Was told it would be awhile for it to go through …. BUT its been 4 weeks now and still not done . Is this the New Norm ???? THANKS for your thoughts and input .

I done bg check at Hillsboro Sportsmans on 11/25/22. Just got approved 1/7/23. Also had to do the 30 day recertification also. I believe after the 30 day recertification Sportsman's called OSP for the approval. Took a week for approval after I filled out 30 day.

You're probably about 2 weeks out. Looks like they are currently clearing 11/26 & 11/27. Keep an eye on the two background check threads, both frequently have date updates.

You're probably about 2 weeks out. Looks like they are currently clearing 11/26 & 11/27. Keep an eye on the two background check threads, both frequently have date updates.
GREETINGS ... I still haven't figured out how to figure out the background check updates yet ... Any chance you could tell me where I am at now .... THANKS

Jan. 9th ... QUESTION on Background Checks length of Time to go through now after 114 …. I bought a six shooter at the Sportsman in Salem on Dec. 12th​ 2022 and paid for the Background Check then . Was told it would be awhile for it to go through …. BUT its been 4 weeks now and still not done . Is this the New Norm ???? THANKS for your thoughts and input .

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top